WITH LOTS OF FUN THERE ARE SOME SIMPLE RULES TO FOLLOW
No outside food
- We have a great variety of food at our café to suit different appetites!
- We are a nut and chewing gum free zone!
- We understand your child may have allergies or a special diet but please let us know as you arrive.
- BYO Birthday cakes are permitted. However, you must have booked a party with Ultimate. Please do not use nuts.
- If you have a little one just starting out on the 'good stuff' we understand that you may want to bring your own. This is OK! Please feel free to use our microwave to heat milk or baby food.
Do not double bounce
Double bouncing is extremely dangerous. It’s one of the leading causes of injuries.
No double flips
Single flips, yes. Double flips, no. If you are that good we look forward to seeing your double flips at the next Olympics, just not in our centre.
This means no pushing or tackling or similar shenanigans. These add an element of danger to not only yourself but others.
No more than two flips in a row
Going from flip to flip to flip is not allowed. It may seem like a good idea, but we have seen what happens next and it ain’t pretty, especially if there's little ones in the same area.
Stay in the centre of the trampoline
Try to stay in the centre of the trampoline when jumping to avoid hitting the frame and injuring yourself. That means no landing on the pads, just the centre of the trampoline.
Do not sit or lie on the trampolines
If you are tired and need to rest, you must get off the trampolines. If you sit or lie on them, people might trip over you, land on you or cause injury to someone else and that’s probably going to hurt.
Wear appropriate clothing
No matter how awesome they look, hanging zips, stringy things, loopy bits and belts can get caught on things. When you are on the trampolines avoid wearing them. And don’t forget to empty your pockets, remove your jewellery and your watches – you don’t want to lose them. Once they go, they don't come back!
Our socks give you the right grip when jumping. No Ultimate socks, no jumping or playing!
No Chewing Gum
Grip socks are the only things we want sticking to the equipment, trmpolines or floor. Chewing gum is banned and can incur a fine of $50 if found
Bouncing off the walls is fine, but no climbing the walls or the netting, or no hanging from the top pads. We’re a trampoline park, not a jungle gym.
No drugs, no alcohol
Drinking, drugs and jumping just don't mix! You will be refused entry, if it is suspected or you are deemed intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
No tackling or pushing
Not cool. You will be asked to leave if you are seen tackling, pushing or hurting anyone else.
People of all ages and sizes use Ultimate Sydney. Avoid doing things that might harm anyone else. This includes things like double bouncing, more than one person on a trampoline, or switching trampolines in a dangerous way.
Terms & Conditions
Book online terms and conditions
Think about these before you arrive:
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception and receive the correct wristband and socks.
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your full jump time if you or any guest in your group is late.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- In the unforeseen circumstance Ultimate Sydney encounters a technical issue your jumping start time may run later than the above confirmed start time.
- Ultimate Sydney is currently an ALCOHOL FREE ZONE. Guests will not be permitted into our venue if deemed intoxicated.
- All cancellations are non-refundable. (Sorry we still have staff to pay)
- Online bookings are not refundable however we can change reservation times providing at least 24 hours notice is given and subject to availability and price.